The second edition of Social Entrepreneurs and Enterprises (SEE), which focuses on Education & Healthcare, will be held on 4th March, 2017. The event is an initiative of AA IIT Kanpur, organized along with AA IIT Kharagpur and is supported by PAN IIT, AA IIM Ahmedabad, PAN IIM and Alumni Center Bangalore.
SEE aims to create the awareness on the impact of Social Entrepreneurship. SEE connects emerging Social Enterprises to the Investors and inspires the young generation to come up with innovative solutions.
“SEE is an enablement to learn, innovate, and collaborate to solve the big problems faced by the underserved.” – Paritosh Segal, Program Director, SEE
This is the first-ever platform for creating social entrepreneurship through successful enterprises. There will be sessions on market insights on education and healthcare sector and panel discussion for fund raising for social sector. During the session, participants would discover some of the answers such as:
- What does it take to be a social entrepreneur?
- How do you create an impact on the society?
- How do you scale up your Social Enterprise?
- How to measure the impact and return on investments?
To see the event agenda visit – http://www.aaiitkblr.org/see/
To get your Pass for SEE-2, please CLICK HERE
A Few Key Speakers Are
- Subhash Khuntia – Chief Secretary, Government of Karnataka
- Ramji Raghvan – Founder & Chairman, Agastya International Foundation
- Paul Basil – Founder and CEO, Villgro Innovations Foundation
- Sushanto Mitra – Founder & CEO, Lead Angels
- Sudhakar Varanasi – Architect of India’s 108 Emergency Response Ambulance Service
- Sugandha Sukrutaraj – Founder, AMBA
- Shyam Vasudevarao – Founder and Director, Forus Health
- Umesh Malhotra – Co Founder and Chief Executive, Hippocampus
- Abhishek Ranjan – Global Head of CSR, Brillio Technologies
- Dr. Sudhir Borgonha – Chief Medical Officer, Strand Genomics
- Khushboo Maheshwari – Head N/Core, The/Nudge Foundation
- Ashok Madhukar – Chairman, Pan IIT Alumni India
- Shivaam Sharma – Founder & CEO, Trans Neuron Technologies
and many more…
Showcase Your Innovations
Showcase your product to investors and other players in the ecosystem. This version of SEE focuses on Education & Healthcare by bringing together eminent and successful social entrepreneurs from the two sectors. The event will also showcase various emerging innovations from Education & Healthcare sectors.
Meet the Pool of VCs & Investors
Get connected to various VCs and Investors looking to invest on Social Enterprises. Network with investors, VCs and mentors. Startups can meet social impact Venture Capitalists, network with fellow social entrepreneurs, and can get a chance to be funded by PAN IIT.
“The mission of this event is to support those who take financial resources and convert them into changing the society in the most positive ways.” Deeksha Awasthi, Event Head, SEE
Are you willing to learn from accomplished Social Entrepreneurs who have created an impact? Meet and greet industry experts and learn from their experience. SEE not only provide opportunities for the participants to learn how to build sustainable business models but also facilitates one-on-one mentoring with the domain experts.
So, be there at the second edition of SEE to showcase your enterprising social venture to the who’s who of the ecosystem and leverage the platform to forge collaborations.
To register for Social Entrepreneurs and Enterprises (SEE)-2, please CLICK HERE
Venue: Hotel Park Plaza, Marathahalli, Bangalore.
Event Date: March 4, 2017
Contact: Deeksha +91 9731441184 | Umesh +91 9886756968